Why run this report?
- The report provides a snapshot of all projects invoices in a department, irrespective of project type.
- It can also be used for projects-related debt analysis, as it indicates whether an invoice has been settled or is still outstanding. The report calculates how many days an invoice is overdue and, consistent with other similar AR reports, associates the age of an invoice with an age bracket (or “bucket”).
When should you run this report?
It is recommended that the report is run at month-end, to inform the aged debt review process at departmental level.
How to run this report
Select the following parameters:
For this report, leaving the Project Department parameter blank will return all projects linked to your department.
Which outputs does this report have?
- Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
- Excel Pivot - designed to make analysis of the data easier, the default layout can be changed once the report has opened in Excel from this output.
Which roles have access to this report?
- UO Projects Departmental users
- UO Departmental Enquiry users
Hints and tips
There are two invoices statuses:
- “OP”, or “Open”, which indicates that the invoice has not yet been settled in full, or
- “CL”, or “Closed”, which indicates that the invoice has been fully paid.