UO Journal Activity report
Why run this report?
- For details of journals posted to projects (whether charging, removing or moving costs).
- In Projects, there are no journal approval limits and the same user can create, submit and release Projects journals. This report ensures therefore that all journals can be reviewed periodically for appropriateness by departmental managers.
When should you run this report?
It is recommended that senior departmental managers run this report on a monthly basis to ensure the appropriateness of journals. The report complements the UO Transfer Activity report, which allows for review of transfers affecting projects.
How to run this report
Select the following parameters:
Which outputs are available for this report?
• Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
• Excel Pivot - designed to make analysis of the data easier, the default layout can be changed once the report has opened in Excel from this output.
• PDF - a printable and emailable format that cannot be edited.
Which roles have access to this report?
- UO PA Central Finance SU
- UO PA Central Finance User
- UO PA Departmental Enquiry
- UO PA Departmental User
: Financial Systems
University of Oxford
23-38 Hythe Bridge Street
: 01865 (2) 84800
: Contact Financial Systems
: Opening hours:
8.00am - 5.00pm
Monday - Friday (except Bank
Holidays, Easter and