eExpenses Approver and Administrative Roles form (OSM service request)
Use this form to add, remove or amend:
- Budget-holder approver - Assigned to a cost centre or project sub-task, the Budget-holder approver is responsible for confirming that the activity:
- Has taken place; and
- Is appropriate to charge to their budget
- Authorised approver - includes:
- the Finance Team review (1 pence approval limit); and
- the department’s authorised approvers (£1,000 and £10,000) with delegated authority to approve expenditure
- Preview delegate - enables the user to review submitted claims and add notes or comments
- BI manager - has access to reports
For more information about these roles, please see Maintaining roles and data in eExpenses.
eExpenses Senior Staff Approver Request form (xlsm)
Use this form to add, remove or amend a named approver for senior staff.
Expense claims for senior staff receive additional approval from a named approver. Details of who should approve claims for senior staff are available on Maintaining roles and data in eExpenses.
eExpenses Claimants Access form (OSM service request)
Staff and postgraduate students are set up as eExpense users via an automated process, there may be a small number of exceptional circumstances where there is a delay between their start date and set up on eExpenses, this form can be used where access is urgently required.
This form is used to:
- Add a new undergraduate claimant: required to set up any undergraduate student that needs to claim expenses
- Add staff and postgraduate students where they have not been set up automatically on eExpenses or need to be set up urgently before the automated process runs
- Amend details for an existing undergraduate claimant, for example, name, title (staff and postgraduate student details are amended via other processes)
- Make an undergraduate claimant inactive (staff and postgraduate claimants are made inactive via other processes)
eExpenses Central Finance Change of User Roles form (xlsm)
Use this form to request a change of user role for an eExpenses user working within Central Finance.