Claimants' Expenses Guidance
Claimants are responsible for ensuring their expenses claim is in line with all the requirements set out in the Expenses Policy
The SAP Concur 24/7 Support Desk is your first port of call for queries about using the eExpenses system. Contact them on 0800 389 8758 or via Help within SAP Concur which also offers a chat function.
For issues relating to accessing eExpenses please see Managing access to eExpenses for information on how staff, postgraduate and undergraduate students are set up and the forms needed to add and remove access if required.
Log in to SAP Concur eExpenses
Only use this link, do not access via SAP Concur website. Re-click here if session times out
SAP Concur 24/7 support: 0800 389 8758
Try the app!
When eExpenses is live in your department, download the app and log in using:
- Verified email address or
- SSO (in format firstname.lastname@example.org) or
- University unique mobile code (95D6V7)
- Expenses claim form - Externals (xlsx)
- Expenses claim form - Externals (pdf)
- Taxable benefits expenses claim form (xlsx)
- Taxable benefits expenses claim form (pdf)
- Expenses claim form - Non-UK bank account (xlsx)
- Expenses claim form - Non-UK bank account (pdf)