Why run this report?
- To provide a Balance Sheet for the Current Year at organisational level. Don't run at cost centre, departmental level etc.
- For grouped natural account summary level picture.
How to run this report
This report can be run at any level: divisional, sub-division or department
Enter the following information in the yellow cells:
- Period Name – should be the period as at the report is run (make sure it is text and not a date).
- Cost Centre – this may be a division, a 3-digit sub-division, or a 2-character department code.
- Organisation – may be left blank, or restricted to e.g. 10 for University of Oxford only.
You may wish to change the Refresh options, for example to Hide Zeros or to switch off auto-fit.
Refresh the data in the worksheet.
Save the report with a different name.
Which outputs does this report have?
The report runs in and produces an output in MS Excel. Use the Save As or Print As options to save to pdf if required.
Which roles have access to this report?
Everyone with access to the SplashGL add-in and has completed the relevant training can access this report.
: Financial Systems
University of Oxford
23-38 Hythe Bridge Street
: Raise a support call
: 01865 (2) 84800
: Contact Financial Systems
: Opening hours:
8.00am - 5.00pm
Monday - Friday (except Bank
Holidays, Easter and