How to claim expenses: claimants external to the University
Information for claimants outside the University, for example visitors, interview candidates and research participants, about how to claim for incurred expenses
New expenses claim form for external claimants
SAP Concur eExpenses is now live and available to all departments and participating colleges.
If you are external to the University please use the offline Expenses Claim Form (Externals) (xlsx) or Expenses Claim Form (Externals) (pdf) for submitting expense claims.
If you are external to the University, the offline Expenses Claim Form (Externals) (XLS) or Expenses Claim Form (Externals) (pdf) should be used. This can be completed electronically and emailed in, or a hard copy can be signed and scanned or posted to the department.
Please complete the form in full. If there is missing information, payment may be delayed while this information is sought.
The University requires supporting evidence for all expense claims. This can be:
- Original receipt attached
- Scanned receipt attached to an email submission
- In cases where it was not possible to obtain a receipt or the receipt has been lost, a separate declaration should be made. Other supporting information, such as a credit card statement, should be submitted if possible
Once your claim is complete, you are asked to declare that your expense claim is legitimate. You must read the declaration then you can either
- print your name on the form and email it with a completed declaration, included in the body of the email
- sign a printed form and scan or post to the relevant department.
If you need advice on whether you can submit a claim or on completing the form, please speak to your contact or the relevant departmental finance team.
Expenses claim form (Externals) (xls)
Expenses claim form (Externals) (pdf)
- Expenses Policy (PDF)
Payment query: firstname.lastname@example.org