Why run this report?
- To aid the follow up of outstanding purchase orders with suppliers.
- To monitor supplier performance.
When should you run this report?
This report is recommended for your month/year end preparation and closure.
How to run this report
Select the following parameters:
Which outputs are available for this report?
• Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
• Excel Pivot - designed to make analysis of the data easier, the default layout can be changed once the report has opened in Excel from this output.
Which roles have access to this report?
- All Reports (Purchasing)
- UO Buyer Work Centre Reports
- UO Goods in Reports
Hints and tips
The report can be limited to show results for only one buyer (usually a department) and then sent to that buyer.
The report includes:
- Supplier contact details along with a percentage delivery and the due date.
- Purchase orders that do not have a supplier contact assigned.