Why run this report?
- For a summarised list of recurring invoice (standing orders) payments by department code. The output uses Oracle security rules to ensure that a department user can only view relevant standing order payments.
- To validate historic and future standing order payment costs and associated accounting.
When should you run this report?
Although this report can be submitted at any time, it is recommended that it is run at the end of the month.
How to run this report
Select from the following report parameters:
Which outputs does this report have?
• Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
• Excel Template - a printable and emailable format that can be edited. This includes the Excel output for FSG reports.
Which roles have access to this report?
- XX Payables
- XX Payables NRH
- UO Payables Tax Team
- UO Payables FA Accountant
- UO Payables Enquiry
- UO Payments Team Leader
- UO Payments Assistant
- UO Payments Manager
- UO Internal Trade User
Hints and Tips
The report output format is Excel. This gives you the flexibility to manipulate and present the data as required.
Note: Any department code range can be selected but the report will only return records assigned to the responsibility of the user running the report.