Please note that three extra parameters were added to the report on 24th October 2022. The additional parameters are Supplier Number, Supplier, and PO Number.
Why run this report?
- For reviewing detailed information about invoices.
- For viewing the offsetting liability accounts that Payables creates for each invoice distribution when you approve an invoice.
When should you run this report?
This report is recommended for your month/year end preparation and closure.
How to run this report
Select the following parameters:
Which outputs are available for this report?
- Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
Which roles have access to this report?
- XX Payables
- XX Payables NRH
- UO Payables Tax Team + Enquiry _ FA Accountant
- UO Payments Team Leader + Manager + Assistant
- UO Internal Trade User
Hints and tips
This report is ordered by invoice currency and invoice batch name. Within the currency and batch name, the report is ordered by the supplier name and invoice number.