Why run this report?
For finding out whether General Ledger data contained in Journals was entered manually or imported from other sources.
To act as a cover sheet for manual journals to confirm posting.
When should you run this report?
This report is recommended for your month/quarter end preparation and closure, and audit purposes.
How to run this report
This report only has a single mandatory parameter:
Enter the beginning of a Journal Name, eg. ZTABC010415 and Tab to display a short list of journals.
Select one or more (maximum of 10) from the list before submitting the report.
Which outputs are available for this report?
- Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals
- PDF - a templated output that cannot be edited
- EXCEL (Template Based) - a templated output that can be edited for saving, printing or emailing
Which roles have access to this report?
- [OX] General Ledger
- [OX] General Ledger Enquiry
- [OX] General Ledger Sal
- UO General Ledger
- UO General Ledger Enquiry
- UO General Ledger Sal
- UO Trust Fund General Ledger Enquiry
Hints and Tips
The PDF output is recommended as a cover page for your manual journal audit documentation to confirm posting.
The Formatted Excel version does not automatically display all data in a cell so care should be taken when using this version, if printed.