Why run this report?
- For detailed review of General Ledger budget balances once the budgets have been finalised and loaded into Oracle.Why run this report?
- For viewing budget details at line level for each account listed in ascending order by GL account.
When should you run this report?
This report is recommended if you want to see a file of your budget by natural account by month. For forecasts there is no phasing by month as all figures are posted to the ADJ period.
How to run this report
Which outputs are available for this report?
• Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
• Excel Pivot - designed to make analysis of the data easier, the default layout can be changed once the report has opened in Excel from this output.
Which roles have access to this report?
- UO General Ledger Divisional Finance users
- [OX] General Ledger Departmental users
- [OX] General Ledger Departmental (Salary) users
Hints and Tips
For each account, the report prints the budget balances and activity for the periods you specify. General Ledger reports debits as positive amounts and credits as negative amounts.