FUNDING ALLOCATION EXAMPLES
- Radios for staff security
- Fieldwork training
- Driver training
- Freezer / fridge alarms
- Fireproof storage
- CCTV installation
- Security lighting
- Perimeter security, including fencing
Funding for risk management projects is available to departments and divisions. If you wish to have a bid considered please submit your bid to the Insurance Office.
In presenting your bid you will need to provide the following:
- Full description of the risk and the proposed initiative
- Details of how you envisage this will reduce the risk
- Details of previous incidents and claims
- Quotations for works:
- If using a University approved supplier one quotation will be acceptable, otherwise two quotations will be required.
- In relation to security matters, evidence that Oxford University Security Services has been consulted
Please note: Initiatives relating specifically to Health and Safety matters should be referred in the first instance to the University Safety Office. Work relating to maintenance and refurbishment or capital project work will not be considered.
Please use the Risk Management Bid Form (DOC).