Two report output examples are available for this report:
Why run this report?
- For reviewing information about open items within seven age brackets (buckets). The report can print detailed or summarized information about customers' current and overdue invoices.
- For viewing credit memos, on-account credits, unidentified payments, and on-account and unapplied cash amounts.
When should you run this report?
This report is recommended for your month/quarter end preparation and closure and at any time to get a snapshot of ALL unpaid invoices.
How to run this report
Select the following report parameters:
Which outputs does this report have?
• Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
• Excel Pivot - designed to make analysis of the data easier, the default layout can be changed once the report has opened in Excel from this output.
Which roles have access to this report?
- UO Receivables Dept Reports
- UO Credit Control – Collector
- UO Credit Control – Central
- XX Receivables