Payroll Forms

Expand All

Full guidance on the process for setting up and paying casual workers can be referenced on the Casual payment process web page.

Other casual work forms and documents

Please refer to the Relocation Scheme website pages for full details about the scheme.

With eExpenses now available to all staff, qualifying and approved relocation allowance claims can be submitted via SAP Concur and the old claim forms have been withdrawn and are no longer accepted.

Full information on the University's expenses Policy and guidance information can be found on the Expenses web pages. 

Contact us

  : Payroll Services
       Finance Division
       University of Oxford
       23-38 Hythe Bridge Street
       Oxford, OX1 2ET

  :  01865 (6) 16301