A secure portal enabling up-to-date, online collaboration and communication between purchasers and suppliers
The University is offering selected external suppliers access to Oracle iSupplier. This is a secure, internet-based portal that enables up-to-date, online collaboration and communication between purchasers and suppliers by hosting every aspect of a transaction in one accessible online location.
iSupplier enables suppliers to:
- view notifications that show whenever a change is made to Oracle iSupplier;
- view purchase orders, print pdf copies and view attachments;
- request amendments to purchase orders including delivery dates;
- review receipts and returns;
- review invoices and payment history;
- maintain their own record including addresses, contact and bank details and products and services; and
- view their own catalogue on Oracle Financials and suggest amendments to their catalogue items.
All amendments submitted by a supplier will need to be approved by the relevant department or University Purchasing Department.
You can learn more about how to use iSupplier by accessing this short how-to video