Why run this report?
- For a summary of budgets, actual expenditure, commitments and funds available by project and task combination.
- To analyse activity on a research portfolio by categories of expenditure and identify unusual balances on research projects.
- For data for all tasks, including those held by other departments which are associated with projects the department manages.
When should you run this report?
It is recommended that the report is run on a regular basis and, as necessary, in conjunction with the UO Project Portfolio with Spend report.
The report uses data which is updated overnight so it will not return data for transactions posted on the day the report is run.
How to run this report
Select the following parameters:
Which outputs does this report have?
• Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
• PDF - a printable and emailable format that cannot be edited.
Which roles have access to this report?
- UO PA Central Finance SU
- UO PA Central Finance User
- UO PA Departmental Enquiry
- UO PA Departmental User
- UO PA Project Manager
Hints and Tips
This is a mid-level report.
If the report is not giving you the expected output, please contact the Financials Helpdesk using the details below.