Why run this report?
- For a list by cost centre of surpluses/deficits. Data includes year to date budget, actuals and variances between them. It also includes current year budget.
How to run this report
When running these reports, always use your departmental General Ledger responsibility and enter one of the following:
- Content Set – this will give you an Excel worksheet per level selected, e.g. cost centre or cost centre parent.
- Segment Override – this will return a single worksheet covering the segment you requested, e.g. a single cost centre, assuming that it does not compromise your security access.
Take care when printing the PDF outputs to ensure that you use the “Shrink Oversized Pages” option.
Which outputs are available with this report?
• Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
• PDF - a printable and emailable format that cannot be edited.
Which roles have access to this report?
Everyone with access to the GL module can access FSG reports.