Why run this report?
- Summarises by cost centre, year to date actuals for every general ledger account combination within selected range. One work sheet is given per cost centre and there is also a summary sheet.
Note: The first page of the report provides a list of all account combinations and year to date values for the selected range.
How to run this report
When running these reports, always use your departmental General Ledger responsibility and enter one of the following:
- Content Set – this will give you an Excel worksheet per level selected, e.g. cost centre or cost centre parent.
- Segment Override – this will return a single worksheet covering the segment you requested, e.g. a single cost centre, assuming that it does not compromise your security access.
Take care when printing the PDF outputs to ensure that you use the “Shrink Oversized Pages” option.
Specific instructions may be found against individual reports, where applicable.
Which outputs does this report have?
• Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
• PDF - a printable and emailable format that cannot be edited.
Which roles have access to this report?
Everyone with access to the GL module can access FSG reports.